Big screen mobile phones are the trends of the century and that display is still getting bigger and bigger as the days go by. The reason people buy 6 Inch mobile phones is that the bigger displays in mobile allows the user more text or more content to be displayed. Nowadays, people are constantly consuming data in the form of audio, video, images, or text and to fulfill the user’s requirement a 6inch phone screen comes into play. Here, in this article we are listing best 6 inch smartphones with their price list.
6 Best 6 Inch Mobiles with Bigger Screen
We have compiled a list of top 10 best phones under 6 inches which will fit perfectly into your budget:
- Realme 6 Pro – Rs. 16,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro – Rs.12,999
- Realme 5i – ₹10,999
- Infinix Hot 8 – ₹7,999
- Xiaomi Mi A2 – ₹9,499
- Huawei Honor 10 Lite – ₹12,970
1. Realme 6 Pro – Rs. 16,999
|Name||Realme 6 Pro|
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro – Rs.12,999
|Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G|
3. Realme 5i – ₹10,999
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 2 GHz Processor|
|Camera||12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera|
|Battery||5000 mAh Battery|
4. Infinix Hot 8 – ₹7,999
|Name||Infinix Hot 8|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P22|
|Camera||13 MP + 2 MP | 8 MP|
5. Xiaomi Mi A2 – ₹9,499
|Name||Xiaomi Mi A2|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|Camera||12MP+20MP | 20MP|
|Battery||3010mAH lithium-ion battery|
6. Huawei Honor 10 Lite – ₹12,970
|Name||Huawei Honor 10 Lite|
|Processor||2.2GHz Kirin 710F octa-core processor|
|Camera||13MP+2MP | 24MP|
|Battery||3400mAH lithium-polymer battery|
6 inch mobile phone price list
|6 Inches Smartphones||Price|
|Realme 6 Pro||Rs. 16,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro||Rs.12,999|
|Infinix Hot 8||₹7,999|
|Xiaomi Mi A2||₹9,499|
|Huawei Honor 10 Lite||₹12,970|
Pros & Cons of 6 Inch Mobile Phones
- Really good for watching movies and playing games.
- Really great to read because you don’t have to scroll often.
- Social media apps such as Instagram are better because you can view the same image in a larger format that helps you notice things you don’t have.
- Today smartphones with more than 6.5 screens are a viable replacement for tablets.
- It is very easy to work on because everything is fine.
- As long as you are not running a large battery, you will have to stagger for the charger.
- Larger displays require higher resolution (QHD and above) to provide a crisp image. This increases battery usage even more. If the manufacturer provides a large display without high resolution, the image may not be pleasant to view.
- The larger screen size means that the physical form factor of the device increases. This is not a problem because you are used to it.